Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Sir Isaac Newton: Gravity


I've noticed a lot of people have been contacting me about this illustration I did a while back on Sir Isaac Newton. I think a couple of students who contacted me needed it for a school project and/or a presentation. I am truly grateful that this cartoon turned out to be pretty useful and just because of this I have decided to do a series of illustrations depicting influential individuals of all time. With that being said, I am going to start with Benjamin Franklin, a pioneer in the study of electricity.

Stay tuned...

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger QPT said...

Google is showing a falling apple an animated doodle on its home page to honor Newton's birthday.
http://qualitypoint.blogspot.com/2010/01/apple-falls-on-google-homepage-to.html

6:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home