Sunday, August 23, 2009

Character 1: A Tribute to Sweeney Todd


You guys know I am ALL INTO anything cute and chubby - which is pretty apparent in my cartoons/illustrations. But, on the other hand, I am also a big fan of anything gory. I know I do not show it as much in my work, but I love a little bit of horror and goo from time to time. So, with that being said, I will post my first art challenge and showcase "Sweeney Todd." I loved the movie and hope you guys like my little rendition! (of course, I still have to keep the cuteness in there somewhere) :) Enjoy.

Stay tuned for next week's character...

Labels: , , , , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Ginger*:) said...

Your character still has your signature style and although a bit scary is also very cute.
I will be looking forward to seeing your new characters each week. What a great challenge you have set up for yourself!

12:04 PM  
Blogger Ginger*:) said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

12:04 PM  
Blogger Cynthia Sheppard said...

So cute!! Love it, Mich! :)

7:38 AM  
Blogger An said...

good job, this is a great character. Kisess

8:16 AM  
Blogger Pickledog said...

Cute and gory is an excellent mix! You're off to a great start Michelle.

4:57 AM  
Blogger Olivier aubin said...

Yeah that's grat. Tim Burton made extra movies!
Keep coming the good work!!!!!


Bino

1:46 AM  
Blogger mike r. baker said...

LOVE IT!

3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home