Thursday, July 12, 2007

Thinking Blogger Award


HI everyone. Sorry for the late post on this but I wanted to thank my good friend, Emila Yusof, for giving me this Thinking Blogger Award and I am truly honored by this, Emila! Emila is super-talented and you can check out her work here and more details on this award: www.emilayusof.com

Here are the rules to participate in this award-giving ceremony: If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme. Optional: Proudly display the ‘Thinking Blogger Award’ with a link to the post that you wrote. So, now, in honor of the Thinking Blogger Award, I will choose 5 more people to give this award to and showcase their cool blogs. Here goes:

1. Anette Heiberg
Anette Heiberg's illos are sooooooooo adorable and there are so many fun, colorful, sweet, and GREAT ILLOS in her website to see! Please check it out and you'll know what i'm talking about :)
Check out Wynlen's Site

2. Patricia Montero
Pati and Godo are such good friends of mine and I am delighted to give this award to them. Check out Pati's work guys...Lots of cool stuff in her portfolio and Godo is such a charmer - you'll see...
Check out Cabana Digital's Blog!

3. Elmyra Duff
I just can't get enough of Elmyra's characters. Her characters are just so intriguing — it will really pull you in...
You guys should go check out her work. Truly fab!!!!
Check out Elmyra Duff's Site

4. MrsB
I'm just lovin' the unique, fun, and whimsy style of Andi Butler (mrsb)! MrsB has tons of beautiful work loaded with delicious colors in her blog gallery. Don't forget to check out her blog.
Check out MrsB's Blog

5. Coloribus
You guys cannot miss Coloribus' work - they are all breathtaking and magical. Her pieces are so full of life, inspiring, and enchanting. Check out Coloribus' Blog!

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger pati said...

You are so sweet, Michelle :D Thank you so much, you are one of my favorites for sure!

Thanks a lot, from José and me... and from Godo, too ;)

7:30 PM  
Blogger Coloribus said...

Thank you michelle, I am very honored by the words which you use to present my work. At this time I am very busy, but I will try to answer in my turn by presenting blogs inspiring :o)

5:06 AM  
Blogger AscenderRisesAbove said...

awww it couldnt have went to a better person; you always make us think

12:14 PM  
Blogger emilayusof said...

Great picks, Michelle! They are truly talented!

1:51 AM  
Blogger Mambo cha cha cha said...

Hi Michelle! thanks for the nomination. You have mine too, of course. I always enjoy with your work so funny and tender at the same time. Keep it on!

1:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooooooh congratulations !!! It's not a surprise, your work is awesome !

Bravo to all of you !

3:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home