Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Cherry St. Elementary Series: Meet the Gang!


Meet the Cherry St. Elementary Gang!
It's always been my dream to create fun and witty cartoon characters for everyone to enjoy. Now, I think i'm going to pursue it with a little help from some people I know — The Cherry St. characters are based on real people, a handful of them are very dear to me and some are um well - (a little too graphic and vulgar for me to say here) but I just had to include them in my cast :) My big wish is to create comic strips one day and bring these memorable characters to life! I still need a lot of practice, but I am enjoying every single minute of it. :)

Labels: ,

12 Comments:

Blogger Mia (a.k.a."The Great Blogbina") said...

How fun, Michelle! These characters are very cute.

8:25 PM  
Blogger Coloribus said...

Yes, it would be so formidable to look your characters living in cherry St, I hope for you that this project will be realized! Your characters are so beautiful and amusing!
Now I am sure that everyone waits impatiently to read their adventures :)

12:21 AM  
Blogger Michelle Lana said...

thanks coloribus! I sure do hope so... thank you! thanks also mia!!!

5:14 AM  
Blogger SILVER KNIGHT said...

way to go MichellE! looking forward to see your comic strips! ;)

5:50 AM  
Blogger pati said...

Yay! I already like them! and I join my self to the list of fans...

My favorites? Dee and Smalls ;)

10:52 AM  
Blogger valerie walsh said...

I love this whole idea!!! Wonderful!

1:48 PM  
Blogger Michelle Lana said...

Thanks a lot Val and Pati!! I really appreciate all the messages!!!

2:23 PM  
Blogger Bearuh said...

OMG You could SO already have a comic strip.. you are so talented! I cannot wait to see how this turns out.. you have all the characters personalities down perfectly! Looks like fun!!

5:20 PM  
Blogger emilayusof said...

Can't wait to read your Cherry St comic strips!!! Your characters are adorable!

5:43 PM  
Blogger Michelle Lana said...

Thanks Bearuh and Emila! really appreciate it!

6:58 PM  
Blogger .......... said...

you can do it!! looking forward to checking out your strip!

11:21 AM  
Blogger Michelle Lana said...

Thank you lepetitdoodler! i'll try my best... thank you!

1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home