Thursday, February 01, 2007

Blog Spotlight: Adrian Ropp


Eversince I was a little girl, I have always been so intrigued and amazed with animators and their style of drawing. The first time I saw Adrian's work, I felt like I was that same little girl again. Animation director and screenwriter, Adrian Ropp has some delightful and charming cartoon characters on his blog. Adrian's work is so awesome it always makes me feel like it was pulled directly from an animated feature. I'm such a big fan of Adrian Ropp! And guys...don't forget to check out his blog this weekend! Lots of cool stuff.
Adrian Ropp's Blog

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is one of the cutest bats I've ever seen, Michelle. I love the color combination.

By the way, have you been tagged before. I just got tagged and I wante to tag you. If you don't know what tagging is, go to last week's Trowbridge and scroll down to Gabrielle, then click on her link. That explains it. Let me know, and I'll tag you.

10:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oops! Too late...I see that you already got tagged.

10:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Michelle,

Thanks so much for the spotlight, that was so nice of you. And thanks for all the great feedback you always leave me. You're one in a million.

12:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Michelle! Thanks for sharing with us the wonderful works of other illustrators :) They are indeed very very talented and special.

Ha! ha! I just read your previous post - I'm a 'salt-ish' person too! Especially during certain days of the month! :D

3:30 AM  
Blogger Michelle Lana said...

You are awesome adrian! Thanks for stopping by and checking out adrian's work, bron and constance...

Hi Bron..Yup...Natali tagged me the other day :)

6:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great bat! I love this blog - it has a really fun light hearted feel to it (and some top artwork!) - keep it up!

10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home