Wednesday, January 31, 2007

I've been TAGGED!


I'VE BEEN TAGGED by NatalĂ­ Sejuro and I have to write 6 weird things about myself: Here we go...
1. Whenever I buy toys for my nephew, I always get the toy box all the way behind the shelf. I get so picky about having the perfect box with no dents and marks. But then again, my nephew will just rip it apart anyway right?

2. I have to eat RICE everyday - morning, noon, and night.

3. I am a SALTaholic. I put salt on all of my fruits and vegetables.

4. I love buying CUTESY things like Hello Kitty Stationary or any cute stuff/trinkets like pens, pencils, note pads, etc. but I never want to use any of them. I feel bad using them and making them dirty, most especially the erasers with Sanrio characters on it. I still have unused Hello Kitty erasers from the first grade :)

5. I am so obsessed with my MAC and I hate it when people touch the monitor and leave oily finger tip marks on it. I go *BONKERS* whenever that happens!

6. and finally....(don't get mad at me guys) I think i'm the only person who does not like pizza. Yes, there, I said it. I hate pizza.

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool!!!!

I have to eat RICE everyday - morning, noon, and night.> So do I, and I add coconut milk, tomato and onions!

I am so obsessed with my MAC and I hate it when people touch the monitor and leave oily finger tip marks on it.
hahahahaha so do I, I have a weird relation with my computer! ^^

Ho my god you hate pizza!!!!???? I can't believe it...If ever you come in france to see me, I promise you that you'll never eat pizza! ^^

Bino


http://binoland.blogspot.com/

1:12 PM  
Blogger Michelle Lana said...

Hahaha....awwww...you're so sweet bino...
OK, for you, i'll eat pizza :)

1:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

^^

Bino

http://binoland.blogspot.com/

2:15 PM  
Blogger get zapped said...

I've stumbled upon several people who have been tagged by this weirdness and it's been really fun reading the strange answers. Rice rocks! And so does the MAC, thus I understand, but the Hello Kitty erasers from first grade? - now that's weird ;-}

8:27 AM  
Blogger Michelle Lana said...

HEEHE...
Yup....still have my erasers :) although they look kinda old now. but, never been used. :)

8:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh yea, I use to have all these hello kitty things too and not use them one bit. Especially those cute erasers. I could never get any dirt on them!

8:16 PM  
Blogger Natura said...

Ha, ha, Michelle. I can relate with some of your weird things. Love rice too!!! Think you'll love Peruvian food. We eat every meal with rice at least twice a day :)

It was so fun, your great, ha, ha.

7:55 PM  
Blogger Majeak Ann said...

hahaha! LOOOoove reading it. And I won't hate you for no liking pizza, I love cheese, so I love it.
You are a very interesting person!
hugs!
-Marjorie

9:26 AM  
Blogger Michelle Lana said...

Heheh..thanks Marjorie :) and thanks everybody...

12:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Depends how you define pizza.

3:08 PM  
Blogger Doug said...

After reading your list...you are one sick puppy! : )

Maybe you should try making a rice pizza... could be your new favorite thing!

11:11 AM  
Blogger pati said...

Hehehe... I read ur list last week, but I could commented because I was burried into work :( I laughted a lot then, and I lol today. Let me tell u that we share No. 1 and 5 hehe... but I do love pizza :)

I'm loving this game, in spanich we calle it 'meme', it let us peek in others people lives and loving them a little more.

Muak!

10:16 AM  
Blogger Michelle Lana said...

hahaha..thanks pati!!!
Pati, did you get my package yet?
Just wanted to find out..I hope it's ok.

-Michele

11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home