Thursday, December 07, 2006

TAG! I'm it...


HI guys! I've been tagged by Princess Pepper Cloud for some Christmas fun. Rules of the game: List 5 favorite Christmas Songs and then tag 5 other people and see what they come up with. Fun stuff :) Oh, yes, guys...meet my nephew, Kevin - my buddy and my inspiration. As you can see in the pic, he is practicing his drawings just like his favorite auntie (me!)

I'm tagging: Mija, Coloribus, MrsB, Cabana Digital, & Bino!

Songs I came up with:
1. I saw mommy kissing Santa Claus
2. Frosty the Snowman
3. Jingle Bells
4. Silent Night
5. Hark the herald angels sing glory to the new born king...

9 Comments:

Blogger pati said...

Hey Michelle!

Well I think it is a great idea and we'll see where it takes us. I'm in! Thanks for considering me :)

Ur little nephew is drop death gorgeous. Is he Chuck's son? I know it's great to be the favorite aunt ;)

BTW, Michelle, I like what u've done with ur Xmas header.

Muak!

1:01 PM  
Blogger Michelle Lana said...

HI Patricia...
hehee...thanks! It'll be lots of fun..

Oh, Kevin is my 2nd older brother's son. His name is Robert. In my drawings, he is the skinny brother...and you know Chuck - he is the chubby brother with the rice bowl hair cut :)

1:12 PM  
Blogger Michelle Lana said...

Hehe...thanks Mrs.B! That's great! Can't wait to see what you guys come up with...

1:41 PM  
Blogger Michelle Lana said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey! I'm an uncle too!! I always draw with my little Tyler
Aaaaw you didn't put Mr. Grinch in your list!? Thats the best! haha

2:25 PM  
Blogger Michelle Lana said...

Haha...oh ya, I forgot mr grinch..
Thanks Paul!!!

2:28 PM  
Blogger Coloribus said...

Hello Michelle,
that's wonderful to transmit its passion to a child :)
"silent night" is the American version of "Douce nuit" in French ? Perhaps ? ;o)

2:48 AM  
Blogger v a l e r i a c i s said...

great idea! I'll try!

12:15 PM  
Blogger MjM said...

Isn't it wonderful how children can just "draw", without thinking about it, or applying convoluted interpretations?

Everyone can draw. (they just don't know it) :)

MjM

8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home