Friday, December 15, 2006

Blog Spotlight: Wynlen


Check out Wynlen's Site
As I was about to pick one image from Anette Heiberg's portfolio (Wynlen) to put into this Friday's Blog Spotlight, I saw myself in a world of trouble because I couldn't seem to pick one — Why you ask? It's because I wanted to put them ALL!!! Anette Heiberg's illos are sooooooooo adorable and there are so many fun, colorful, sweet, and GREAT ILLOS in her website to see! Please check it out this weekend and you'll know what i'm talking about :)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Indeed! I really like her work too! I keep forgetting to mention how much I like your festive blog header! So cool! Love your stuff as always!

1:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's great that you highlight such wonderful illustrators! and of course you may link to me! I'd be honored!

1:42 PM  
Blogger Coloribus said...

Like always you are right, Wynlen's illustrations are beautiful... I like especially its colors :o)

9:42 AM  
Blogger valerie walsh said...

Yes her work is adorable! love it!

10:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anette's illos and site are so sweet that all of us can understand ur predicament! I'm such a fan of her :D

Besides, she is adorable, too.

7:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home