Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Sketch Series 2: When I was little...


We had a dog named Tiger. Tiger wasn't really much of a cuddly pet, he was always in his doggy house and always had his leash around him because of his wild and aggressive nature. Tiger didn't really like me much and I think I was about 8 years old and I learned "the most valuable lesson" that year – Never to pet or touch a dog's head while they are eating! Tiger bit me and I still have scars, 4 of his teeth marks on my hand. I had 16 stitches that day and my brother came to my rescue and jumped on Tiger and saved me. I'll never forget it.

7 Comments:

Blogger Gabrielle said...

Poor you! That must have been traumatic. I love this sketch though. it's perfect

7:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi michelle, thanks for link to me. I link at you too. I´m glad :)

And excellents sketches, of course

9:56 AM  
Blogger Olivier aubin said...

La morale de cette histoire

Be aware of a dog called Tiger!

^^

Bino

http://portfoliobino.free.fr/

11:02 AM  
Blogger Kim de Young said...

Keep these coming they are so sweet and full of emotion. Being a kid was some much fun... I hope it never ends... ;0)

7:58 AM  
Blogger Natura said...

:) poor cutie

Thank you for the link Michelle, gonna add you as well.

3:52 PM  
Blogger Dat said...

I'm still emotionally scarred from a similar event. Dogs sure know how to scare kids!

7:40 PM  
Blogger Chuang Shyue Chou said...

Your style is extremely distinct and charming. Heheheh. I must say that these are great fun!

6:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home