Tuesday, August 15, 2006

IF - PLAY


I have two older brothers who always poked fun at me when I was younger...My dad was a Colonel back in the Philippines so he had all the gear and all the cool military stuff for the boys to play -- I was always left out and couldn't play with the cool big people toys. But, I do remember this one time -- my brothers did manage to include me in some of their war games and always made me the injured enemy in the battlefield :) They used to put batteries in my underwear too....I wanted to kill them for that:)

8 Comments:

Blogger ° said...

cute illo, to bad ur dad didnt have some reinforcements like an hummer that u could have stormed there position just to even it out alil J/K

2:01 PM  
Blogger Q45 said...

very nice illo :D
i used to play war games when i was a kid also :P

3:07 PM  
Blogger JO said...

Love this great take on the topic, and a wonderful drawing.

3:30 PM  
Blogger Evelien said...

haha, great!!!

9:49 AM  
Blogger Kim de Young said...

I remember when we made forts out of pillows and sheets. My brother and I played for hours in those forts. I'ts so much fun to come across illustrations that really pop and bring back fine memories of childhood.

12:50 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

haha!!! I really like this memory! My brother and I played fun games like this growing up. Great cartoon style, as always!

1:44 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Fun fun game!! Cool illo!

6:40 PM  
Blogger sammo said...

Too funny. What a great memory. Sorry to hear about your brother.

4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home